Discussion: www.dishmanhillsfieldguide.com absent without leaveReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
dodosan
dodosan
www.dishmanhillsfieldguide.com absent without leave
Jul 26 2013, 11:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2013, 11:31 AM EDT
I was made administrator of Dishman Hills Field Guide in November 2012. There has been no activity in 2013. I have not been contacted by email. Now I cannot view the home page. The domain name has been taken by some weird credit card promotion (or employment promotion) with a note at the bottom:
"The domain dishmanhillsfieldguide.com is for sale! To purchase, call at +1 339-222-5147 or 866-836-6791 or click here to BUY NOW!" Do not click that link. It is likely a malware link!
I believe my Wet Paint hosted url was hacked and/or stolen.
Any help would be appreciated.
Do you find this valuable?    
Naru2008
Naru2008
1. RE: www.dishmanhillsfieldguide.com absent without leave
Jul 26 2013, 12:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2013, 12:23 PM EDT
The custom domain name expired for your wiki.

You will need it redirected to the old Wetpaint wiki URL. I do not know if Travis will be able to do this before the change or not, but likely it won't be done until the platform gets done with the transfer to the WikiFoundry servers.

That, or re-purchase the domain:
https://www.godaddy.com/domains/searchresults.aspx?ci=24122

-Clay
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)