Creating a Photo Album
- To create a Photo Album, just click on the "Create Album" button on the top right-hand corner of the gallery.
- The "Create Album" dialog box will appear. Add a name and a description for the album; then, click "create".
- The "Add Photo" dialog box, which is depicted below, will appear on the page.
- Choose a photo to upload or search for a photo from the web using the "Add by Searching" link in the right corner.
- To add a photo that is in your site's photo gallery, select it from the list and click "Add Photo".
- To add a photo that is on your computer, select the "On my computer" option, and then click on the "Browse" button to navigate to the photo's location on your hard drive and click "Add Photo".
- To add a photo on another web site, click on the "Add from URL" button and paste in the complete address of the photo (for example: http://www.wikifoundry.com/images/sample.jpg) and click "Add Photo"
Note: The "Albums" tab of the Photo Gallery displays the albums on your wiki. To view an album, you must visit this tab.
You may find these other topics helpful: